2.11.2010

LISBON BEGINNINGS

I just arrived in Lisbon about an hour ago. The crazy, insane hilly streets make it a fairly difficult city to navigate but with my trusty Lonely Planet: Portugal guide I was able to make it from the airport to my hostel with little trouble. Speaking of this hostel...it's incredible! I was expecting good things already (it got a 95% on Hostels.com) but it's even better than I imagined! Actually, since it's low season it looks like I might have a 6 person room all to myself (at least for tonight) which will be nice (and not creepy in the Kyoto, Japan kind of way. Horror movie status.)

Anyway, already I can tell I'll love this city. It's beautiful and the streets are tiny and confusing and meander in this really romantic kind of way. It feels like its own little world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment